Order your pot grown Christmas tree from Floria!
⇒ FREE DELIVERY
⇒ 42% discount
⇒ Make sure you order in time! The stock is limited!
⇒ Pot grown Picea omorika type have the highest quality in the market and are very easy to decorate.
⇒ Chances of gripping, if replanting, are almost 100%.
⇒ Delivery starts from on December 5th.
⇒ Replanting service - if you do not have a place to replant your potted tree, we can help you with our Replanting Service.
Thank you for choosing a potted Christmas tree from Floria. In order to prologue its life, please follow these steps:
- Before bringing the Christmas tree inside, make sure you offer it a period of acclimatization of 2 or 3 days; otherwise, changing temperatures (from low to high) might affect it.
- A good acclimatization zone would be a garage or a closed balcony/terrace.
- Once you brought the tree inside, keep it in a well-lit space, far from any heating source. The maxim accepted temperature is 20 degree.
- Don't cut out the top part.
- Don't overload the Christmas tree with decorations; don't use decorations that tend to heat.
- If you wish to keep it for the following years, start by changing the pot. Keep the soil and add some new one, if necessary.
- Don't affect the roots in the process.
- After the Christmas holidays, when you wish to take out the Christmas tree, make sure you respect the same acclimatization procedure as initial.
* The main reason that conducts to Christmas trees withering is the low levels of humidity inside, as well as the high temperatures.